*Learn How to Talk to Animals with Professional Animal Communicator, Val Heart › Forums › Animal Talk Coaching Club Forum › Accountability! Post & earn free session with Val – Jan 26- Feb 1, 2023
01/19/2023 at 3:01 pm #91066ModeratorModerator
One of the most important things to stay on track with your animal communication goals is practice including to be accountable on a regular basis. To help you with that, once a week please answer these simple questions listed below. When you post your answers 12 weeks in a row and, if you’re a Gold or Platinum member, you’ll have earned your Student Breakthrough Laser Coaching with Val (regularly $125). (see rules below)
This practice is designed to help you become more consciously aware of your journey, to celebrate your successes and share any perceived “failures” so they can be acknowledged, healed and cleared.
NOTE: Days of week have CHANGED for Accountability posting to starting on Thursday through Wednesday each week. You can post any day of the week with the changes and learnings since your post the prior week.
Do your best. You cannot copy and paste the same answers every week. They must be unique each week. If we feel you are trying to hack the system and not putting any real effort into this, then you will be asked to try again and if you miss the weekly deadline, you will have to start over with your sequence count.
Remember this is a journey, not a destination. The idea is for you to stay conscious and make progress every week.
NOTE: All students are invited to participate, but only Gold and Platinum Club Members are eligible to earn the Accountability private Student Breakthrough Laser Coaching Session Rewards. Silver members can Upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership at any time by emailing [email protected] and letting us know your wishes. Put “Upgrade” in the subject line.
While only posts answering the 6 Posting Questions (below) count as Accountability Posts, you are welcome to comment on anyone else’s posts. We are here to learn from and inspire each other too! Provide feedback to others and we will learn together.
HERE’S HOW GOLD & PLATINUM MEMBERS EARN YOUR COACHING SESSIONS:
1) Stay Accountable. Each week there will be a new Accountability Discussion for the time period of Thursday through Wednesday to which you can post any day of the week, earlier is better so you don’t miss the deadline. You are invited to report on your efforts, progress and frustrations during the week since your last post. You don’t have to have perfect results. It is more important that you are trying, taking action and sharing what’s happening.
Post each week between Thursday and Wednesday noon (12:00 PM Eastern). We suggest you don’t wait till the last minute. Remember you can post any day of the week as long as it’s within the designated week.
Note: The system uses Greenwich Mean Time to keep us harmonized across time zones around the world in all seasons which means the system’s deadline timestamp is Wednesday 5:00 pm GMT. You can check your local time against Greenwich Mean Time using: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html
2) When you’ve completed 12 consecutive weeks of accountability posts you will receive an email from the Coaching Club Moderator with the Subject “Congratulations – you’ve earned a coaching session with Val.” If you miss a week, just start your count over the next week.
3) In the Congratulations email, you’ll receive instructions on how to schedule your Breakthrough Laser Coaching with Val. You can use your private time for animal communication coaching, mentoring, healing, and/or Val’s help working with your own animal(s).
4) Be consistent! You cannot do 12 week’s worth of reporting in 1 week! Having the practice over time will strengthen your Animal Communication intuitive muscles.
Answer these 6 questions in the REPLY box below. Then click the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
1. Meditate! Meditating is important to your progress because it helps you center, making it easier to connect and communicate with animals as well as release the mind chatter and increase your overall calm.
Did you meditate this week? If so, about how much time total did you spend meditating? What meditations did you do? If you didn’t meditate, why didn’t you?
2. Practice! You are required to practice communicating with at least one animal each week (if you don’t remember the animal’s name, indicate its species). Practicing every week will strengthen and grow your communication skills. It is often easier to communicate with animals other than those in our own family, so start outside your family animals. Visit our Animal Teachers page to find a willing partner and post what you get so their person can give you feedback.
What is the name of the animal with whom you communicated this week? What did you talk about? What did you assist with or learn from the experience?
3. Celebrate! We want to celebrate you and your progress, whether you experienced outstanding success or not. A positive mindset is important so even if you had a rough week or don’t feel like you made much progress, there is always something to appreciate and be grateful for.
Name one thing you want to celebrate about your journey in learning how to communicate with animals this week.
4. Questions and/or Discoveries!
What questions do you have about communicating with animals this week? What discoveries did you have?
5. Featured Animal Teacher! Communicating with our FAT provides the opportunity for fast feedback to enhance your learning and grow your animal communication skills. You are required to attempt at least one FAT communication per 4 week period.
Did you communicate this week with the Featured Animal of the Month (FAT)? If not, why not? If so, what happened (give us an overview of the conversation)? If you did, remember to post what you got in the Discussion with that animal if you have not already done so.
6. Intuition Development! To find Club Membership resources click on the menu My Course > Platinum/Gold/Silver Membership > Intuitive Development lessons
This week did you practice one of the Intuition Development exercises? If so, which one? If not, what did you do this week to practice growing your intuition for easier connection and communication with animals?
We look forward to reading about your week.
Much love, Moderator Barb & Val
TIP: To copy the questions, select the text and on a PC use ctrl-C (hold down the ctrl key and type a C) OR on a Mac use ⌘Command-C (hold down the ⌘Command key and type a C) then place the cursor in the Reply box and use ctrl-V (OR ⌘Command-V) to paste. We recommend you type your answers elsewhere first, such as in a document in Word, Google docs, or Pages, and then copy and paste them into the Reply field below. That way if something glitches with your post, you won’t have to start over with your accountability post.
** For Easier Copy & Paste Posting: The Accountability Questions
1. Did you meditate this week? If so, about how much time total did you spend meditating? What meditations did you do? If you didn’t meditate, why didn’t you?
2. What is the name (or species) of the animal with whom you communicated this week? What did you talk about? What did you assist with or learn from the experience?
3. Name one thing you want to celebrate about your journey in learning how to communicate with animals this week.
4. What questions do you have about communicating with animals this week? What discoveries did you have?
5. Did you communicate this week with the Featured Animal of the Month (FAT)? If not, why not? If so, what happened (give us an overview of the conversation)? If you did, remember to post what you got in the Discussion with that animal if you have not already done so.
6. This week did you practice Intuition Development exercises? If so, which one? If not, what did you do this week to practice growing your intuition for easier connection and communication with animals?
01/27/2023 at 5:05 am #91136Sandy DohertyPlatinum Member
Sorry… Just realised the new weekly timetable for submission is by a Wed and not by a Thursday which is the date I last posted and have posted my accountability which I thought was correct. Sorry for confusion. Have made a note in diary Hope this doesn’t affect by weekly submissions ratings. Therefore this will a a short week for submission Sandy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.