*Learn How to Talk to Animals with Professional Animal Communicator, Val Heart › Forums › Animal Talk Coaching Club Forum › Accountability! Post & earn free session with Val – Jun 12-18, 2021
06/06/2021 at 8:54 pm #84109Moderator BarbModerator
One of the most important things to stay on track with your animal communication goals is to be accountable to your journey on a regular basis. To help you with that, once a week please answer these simple questions listed below. Answer them 12 weeks in a row and you’ll have earned your Student Breakthrough Laser Coaching with Val (regularly $125). (game rules below)
This practice is designed to help you become more consciously aware of your journey, to celebrate your successes and share any perceived “failures” so they can be acknowledged, healed and cleared.
Do your best. You cannot copy and paste each week’s answers. They must be unique each week. If we feel you are trying to hack the system and not putting any real effort into this, then you will be asked to try again and if you miss the weekly deadline, you will have to start over with your weekly count.
Remember this is a journey, not a destination. The idea is for you to stay conscious and make progress every week.
NOTE: All students are invited to play, but only Gold and Platinum Club Members are eligible to earn the Accountability private Student Breakthrough Laser Coaching Session Awards.
While only posts answering the 6 Posting Questions (below) count as Accountability Posts, you are welcome to comment on anyone else’s posts. We are here to learn from and inspire each other too! Provide feedback to others and we will learn together.
HERE’S HOW GOLD & PLATINUM MEMBERS EARN YOUR COACHING SESSIONS:
1) Stay Accountable. Each week there will be a new Accountability Discussion for the time period of Saturday through Friday to which you can post any day of the week. You are invited to report on your efforts, progress and frustrations during the week since your last post. You don’t have to have perfect results. It is more important that you are trying, taking action and sharing what’s happening.
Post each week between Saturday and Friday noon (12:00 pm). All posts are automatically time stamped based on Greenwich Mean (GMT) Time so the weekly system time stamp deadline is Friday 5:00 pm GMT. We suggest you don’t wait till the last minute.
Note: The system uses Greenwich Mean Time to keep us harmonized across time zones around the world in all seasons. Remember you can post any day of the week as long as it’s within the designated week. You can check your local time against Greenwich Mean Time using: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html
2) When you’ve completed 12 consecutive weeks of accountability posts you will receive an email from the Coaching Club Moderator with the Subject “Congratulations – you’ve earned a coaching session with Val.” This email will be sent after the new week’s Accountability Discussion has been posted to the Forum. If you miss a week, just start your count over the next week.
3) In the Congratulations email, you’ll receive instructions on how to schedule your Breakthrough Laser Coaching with Val. You can use your time for animal communication coaching, mentoring, healing, and/or Val’s help working with your own animal(s).
4) Beware: You cannot do 12 week’s worth of reporting in 1 week! Having the practice over time will strengthen your Animal Communication intuitive muscles.
Copy these 6 questions into your comment post below and answer them. Then click the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
TIP: To copy the questions, highlight the text and on a PC use ctrl-C (hold down the ctrl key and type a C) OR on a Mac use ⌘Command-C (hold down the ⌘Command key and type a C) then place the cursor in the Reply box and use ctrl-V (OR ⌘Command-V) to paste. We recommend you write them somewhere else, like in word, google docs, or pages, and then copy and paste them into the appropriate Forum discussion thread when you’re done. That way if something glitches with your post, you won’t have to start over from scratch.
1. Meditate! Meditating is important to your progress because it helps you center, making it easier to connect and communicate with animals as well as release the mind chatter and increase your overall calm.
Did you meditate this week? If so, about how much time total did you spend meditating? What meditations did you do? If you didn’t meditate, why didn’t you?
2. Practice! You are required to practice communicating with at least one animal each week (if you don’t remember the animal’s name, indicate its species). Practicing every week will strengthen and grow your communication skills. It is often easier to communicate with animals other than those in our own family, so start outside your family animals. Visit our Animal Teachers page to find a willing partner and post what you get so their person can give you feedback.
What is the name of the animal with whom you communicated this week? What did you talk about? What did you assist with or learn from the experience?
3. Celebrate! We want to celebrate you and your progress, whether you experienced outstanding success or not. A positive mindset is important so even if you had a rough week or don’t feel like you made much progress, there is always something to appreciate and be grateful for.
Name one thing you want to celebrate about your journey in learning how to communicate with animals this week.
4. Questions and/or Discoveries!
What questions do you have about communicating with animals this week? What discoveries did you have?
5. Featured Animal Teacher! Communicating with our FAT provides the opportunity for fast feedback to enhance your learning and grow your animal communication skills. You are required to attempt at least one FAT communication per 4 week period.
Did you communicate this week with the Featured Animal of the Month (FAT)? If not, why not? If so, what happened (give us an overview of the conversation)? If you did, remember to post what you got in the Discussion with that animal if you have not already done so.
6. Intuition Development Games! To find Club Membership resources click on the menu My Course > Platinum/Gold/Silver Membership > Intuitive Development Games
This week did you play one of the Intuition Games? If so, which one? If not, what did you do this week to practice growing your intuition for easier connection and communication with animals?
We look forward to reading about your week.
Much love, Barb & Val
** For Easier Copy & Paste Posting: The Accountability Questions
1. Did you meditate this week? If so, about how much time total did you spend meditating? What meditations did you do? If you didn’t meditate, why didn’t you?
2. What is the name (or species) of the animal with whom you communicated this week? What did you talk about? What did you assist with or learn from the experience?
3. Name one thing you want to celebrate about your journey in learning how to communicate with animals this week.
4. What questions do you have about communicating with animals this week? What discoveries did you have?
5. Did you communicate this week with the Featured Animal of the Month (FAT)? If not, why not? If so, what happened (give us an overview of the conversation)? If you did, remember to post what you got in the Discussion with that animal if you have not already done so.
6. This week did you play one of the Intuition Games? If so, which one? If not, what did you do this week to practice growing your intuition for easier connection and communication with animals?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.