If you are feeling the pain of loss, grieving or having trouble coping with your pets transition, then you need this course.
Losing an animal companion can be a heartbreaking experience. Author Christine Davis and Val Heart team up to co-teach this wonderful, touching, inspiring and loving course, sharing their journey and techniques to heal so you can find peace and closure.
Grieving animal lovers all over the world have discovered that going through the devastating loss of a beloved pet doesn’t have to be so hard. There are answers, there is help, and by going through this course they were able to find their peace.
You’ll learn the answers to all these important questions:
- How do you know when the time has come to say goodbye?
- Is it helpful to ask for guidance from your family, friends and veterinarian before you make the decision?
- How do you know what your animal companion wishes?
- How important is asking for support from a higher power, however that looks to you?
- What do you do once you’ve made the decision?
- How do you decide between burial and cremation?
- How do you handle your grief….immediately after and in the days and weeks to come?
- How do you help your family (especially children and other animals) deal with their own grief?
- How can you celebrate and remember your animal companion after they are gone?
- Can you connect with your animal after they have left you?
Many people who have lost an animal decide not to bring another one into their life, either because they believe their departed animal would not “approve” or because they don’t want to experience the pain of another loss someday.
Is there anything that can help you move beyond these feelings?
How do you know when you are ready to bring a new animal companion home?
If you’re unsure or feeling stuck, then get this course now! Help is on the way.
This wonderful inspiring course consists of one 90 minute recorded live and co-taught class with author Christine Davis. The audio recording (mp3) comes with a handout (pdf) to go with the material.
BUY now For only $97.00
- I was completely devastated by the loss of my forever dog, Sparky. Then my dog Shamu passed away, and it was like the sun disappeared from my life. I never thought I’d recover. My friends worried about me and wanted me to see a therapist. When I took this course though everything changed. The guilt and grief lifted and I finally felt a sense of peace and closure. I feel better than I have in years! Thank you so much, what an incredible course. I have hope and new life again!
Dr Joey, Bell Island, New Hampshire
- When I found Christine Davis, I was grieving the loss of my kitty, Opal. A friend gave me copy of her wonderful book, For Every Cat an Angel. Even though I cried a lot while I read it, I felt peaceful for the first time, like everything would be okay. And then when I found this course? I discovered SO MUCH MORE! In a word, it’s awesome. If you’ve lost an animal or are about to lose one, do yourself a favor and get this right now. You’re going to need it!
Shary Dunkin, Los Angeles, CA
About Chrisine Davis
Christine Davis is the author and illustrator of five uplifting and inspirational books for dog and cat lovers. Her award-winning titles for those who have lost an animal companion bring comfort to readers all over the world. Breathing Fire was written after a miraculous event brought the author face-to-face with unexpressed rage from abuse she endured as a child. It dovetails perfectly with her books for animal lovers, for both genres address loss, grieving and navigating the road from sorrow to joy. In both cases, the path to healing comes through sharing stories.
Chris lives in Portland, Oregon with her cat, Molly. Her many angel dogs and cats continue to inspire her writing…and they keep watch over her and Molly, too!
Val Heart got her start in animal communication more than 25 years ago when an injured mare spontaneously told her why the wound on her hip wouldn’t heal. Through the conversation, Val and the owner were astonished as the wound simply disappeared right before their eyes as she shared her story!
Today, Val is a leading animal communication expert, internationally recognized pet psychic and master healer and teacher. Val can help you learn how to create a magical bond between you and your animal and get at the root of what is really going on in their life. Not the typical animal communicator or teacher, her specialty is healing and solving problems with pets through a uniquely powerful spiritual journey. Many students find her training to be life changing and intensely profound.
If you want to learn how to talk to animals yourself, and you don’t want to waste a lot of time, energy and money chasing your tail on expensive onsite coursework, then Val can help! The Heart Method of teaching animal communication is designed to teach you exactly what you need to know to open, explore and master the telepathic energetic communication channels between you and animals.
Don’t Wait! Do Yourself and Your Pet a Favor.
Get this remarkable, loving and insightful class so you can learn how to help your animals and yourself cope with their loss so you can heal, evolve and grow.
BUY now For only $97.00
Better than Free Triple Guarantee
No questions, catch, tricks or hassle. AND, we’ll still be friends.
Note: This is a Digital Only Course, no physical CD’s will be shipped.