For pet parents who are worried about how vacations or holidays will negatively affect their animals: This Course is for YOU!
The Holidays are a stressful time for many of us. Since your animals take many cues from you, they can tend to be stressed out as well.
There are simple things you can do to help de-stress the animals in your life, making your home a much more festive (and safe) place to be.
If your animals are insanely doing any of these things, then this class is for you:
- Barking crazily around the Christmas tree or climbing it to hide in it’s branches, risking knocking it over!
- Too much tempting glitter for them to control themselves and your toys are in danger too if they think they can play with all that great stuff….
- Barking at or jumping on your guests….
- Running away or hiding the entire time, not eating or going to the bathroom appropriately
- Getting anxious when you leave or when strangers arrive
- Stealing food off the counters or worse, off people’s plates!
- Are you traveling this holiday season? Whether you take them with you or leave them with friends, family or at the kennel, this Tip help make it easier for everyone…
Taking the proper steps to de-stress your animal now and during the Season’s festivities helps you de-stress too! Because it helps you plan in ways that are more manageable, creates more certainty, helps you be less emotionally imbalanced, more peaceful and calm.
This class can make all the difference for you and your animal friends in experiencing a happier, healthier, less stressed, fun holiday!.
You will learn:
- How your animals are actually already giving you feedback and how to respond correctly to minimize stress, danger and frustration.
- Tips for getting and keeping a more emotionally stable home environment so they can connect with others in a more meaningful way
- 3 top clues that let you know your animal(s) are stressing out and that can help them avoid developing serious behavior issues
- Animals do what makes sense to them – take a look at the holidays through the eyes of your animal friend
- Why learning and using animal communication is so important and how it helps create more security and understanding — plus an easy way to get started talking with your animals now
- How to explain to your animals what’s going to happen and what’s expected of them, avoiding more stress and confusion
- Finding out what is important to your animals about the holiday, and sharing with them why the holiday is important to you
- Find out how to ask your animals for feedback or concerns
- How to check their stress levels and offer time outs to calm down, discuss problems so resolve together
- Tips on how to own and be responsible for your own stress levels, because you know your animals reflect you
- How to put yourself in their shoes, imagine the experience from their viewpoint so you can make a plan to do something about that on their behalf from a place a calm, assertive confident energy
This wonderful course can not only de-stress your home this holiday season, but will give you tools you can use to create a more stable and manageable home for years to come!
If you travel with your pets — or want to — then you’ll want to hear what Brenda, The Traveling With Pets Expert, has to share with you:
- Learn the key rules that will decide whether you should travel with your animal friends during the holidays
- Questions to ask hotels & motels
- When is it better to find them a reliable place to stay
This important class provides you with information that every animal lover can use! This can not only de-stress your home this holiday season, but will give you tools you can use to create a more stable and manageable home for years to come!
Get This Important Course Now!
Which of these fundamental, costly mistakes are you making with your dog? Get started now to learn what you need to know to enjoy healthy, happy dogs!.
BUY now For only $97.00
My super skittish kitties, Bo and Betsy, always get super stressed out with visitors. So I knew that when my family arrived for Christmas this year, they would be a nervous wreck! Usually they would go into hiding and won’t even come out to eat or potty. This Course changed all that! I’m delighted to report that THIS holiday was the best ever! Bo came out to play with one of my grandkids, and we found Betsy happily curled up in my Dad’s lap in his favorite chair by the fire. What a miracle! This stuff really works. Thanks, Val!!
Sandra Davis, happy kitty mom in Sedona, CA
I was preparing to move for a new job across country from Texas to California. I have 4 dogs and they don’t do well cooped up for any length of time in the car. I felt so worried about the trip. But when Val and Brenda taught me how to discuss the trip with them, how to prepare for the trip in all the right ways, and what they needed to be happy along the way, I discovered it was easy! This course did more than just help us survive the trip, it has changed my life with my doggies — forever! Thank you Val for saving my sanity and for making the trip fun… my doggies thank you, too!
Bonnie Sparks, crazy dog lady in Santa Barbara, CA
Special Guest, Brenda Crompton
Brenda Crompton, an expert on traveling with pets during the holidays will discuss key factors to consider when deciding whether or not to take your pets along during your holiday travels. An e-book will be available to participants in the program that will help the reader make that sometimes difficult decision.
About the Author Val Heart
Val Heart got her start in animal communication more than 25 years ago when an injured mare spontaneously told her why the wound on her hip wouldn’t heal. Through the conversation, Val and the owner were astonished as the wound simply disappeared right before their eyes as she shared her story!
Today, Val is a leading animal communication expert, internationally recognized pet psychic and master healer and teacher. Val can help you learn how to create a magical bond between you and your animal and get at the root of what is really going on in their life. Not the typical animal communicator or teacher, her specialty is healing and solving problems with pets through a uniquely powerful spiritual journey. Many students find her training to be life changing and intensely profound.
If you want to learn how to talk to animals yourself, and you don’t want to waste a lot of time, energy and money chasing your tail on expensive onsite coursework, then Val can help! The Heart Method of teaching animal communication is designed to teach you exactly what you need to know to open, explore and master the telepathic energetic communication channels between you and animals.
Don’t Wait! Do Yourself and Your Pets a Favor.
Having our pets with us means we don’t have to worry about them and how they are doing without us. Especially when you are traveling, it is nice to be with your pet at the end of the day even if the bed is unfamiliar.
BUY now For only $97.00
Better than Free Triple Guarantee
No questions, catch, tricks or hassle. AND, we’ll still be friends.
Note: This is a Digital Only Course. No CD’s will be shipped. You’ll have immediate access!